I'm sure thoughts of you have crossed my mind a gazillion times in the last 6 days I wonder why! When i met you i began to have a secret crush on you ( i wish i knew how successful i was at the 'secret' bit) then you fell in love. I managed myself & depreciated my crush back to platonic levels. We have done well as platonics and i have always imagined it to remain at that level. All of a sudden thoughts of you begin to flood my mind It scarces me I'm forced to put my thoughts on paper Logically, I dont want anything exceeding platonic levels because going by head sense, you dont strike me as my soul mate Yet, the thoughts keep coming, i dont know what to do with them. I wonder if thoughts of' 'us' have ever crossed your mind. Trust me, i wouldn't sacrifice our friendship for these temporal feelings of mine Hopefully, my soulmate will show up before any 'damage' is done. 'Jan '09
Comments