Skip to main content

The Paradox Me

I ain’t of many words…………yet I have decided to blog

I pride myself in being ‘Ruth’ & a hopeless romantic……..yet I’ve never been in any serious relationship

Need an intense course on relationship management…….yet I have a number of faithful friends

Avoid going for parries…..but mine tends to be full

I’m never shy or scared but my voice shakes terribly when I address a mass audience

I’m God crazy but not church crazy

I need some fat but have become addicted to a healthy diet

…….bla bla bla!!!!!

Comments

ElShederico said…
"6 of these points belong together, 6 of these points are actually true: but one of these points just doesnt belong here, now its time to play that game, its time to play that game. . ."
Roc said…
Is that what some people call an 'oxymoron'

Complex yet simple
Anonymous said…
I’m God crazy but not church crazy...

i like

@roc
are you everywhere?